Monday, August 17, 2009

Back from the Chaos

Our vacation is over and we are back to the grind. My husband started work again after having off for two weeks. It's going to be hard around here for a few weeks more though, because he didn't have a paid vacation, so no paychecks for a couple weeks. Other than that our trip was a blast. We got to see lots of family. Not everyone on our list, but still it was a good time. We went to the boardwalk, a favorite destination. No skeeball, sadly, maybe next time. We really need to visit for longer than 6 days. I feel like I need a vacation from my vacation, ha.

My newest endeavor is going to be creating some patterns for my etsy store. The watermelon purse will be going up soon so look out for it. I even have some new ideas for other themed purses. I made one today, it needs some more work, though. I'll make sure to put up some pics when it's finished.

No comments: