Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's been so LONG!

I have been very busy this past month. Almost every weekend we had a birthday party to go to, and so it's been a little hectic at the house. We celebrated my birthday a few weeks ago. One year older. Money has been a little out of reach too. Still, I managed to get a few things for the kids and packed it away in the closet. It's funny, because I remember my parents doing the same thing around Christmas.

Speaking of the holidays, I have been looking for a job. It is hard every Christmas. I always start to think, "how can I make some extra money?" This year the answer might surprise you but it's true. I am an Avon Representative. Crazy. I am a pretty shy person for those of you who have never met me. I am hoping to get a lot of sales online through the website, so check it out. It's www.youravon.com/carnold8821 If you spend over $30 you get free shipping.

No comments: