Saturday, November 26, 2011

It's been a while

I had a baby recently and haven't had much time to blog. Forgive me. I'm trying to get back. It is holiday season, as well. You know what that means... Presents! I don't have a lot of time, but I have even less money so this year will be a challenge. I will not be deterred, though.

Last year, I made all the kids a little doll. This year, I think I would like to continue the tradition. There are many kids in our family, and I can whip up an amigurumi friend in a few hours with the right planning. You can too. It's really quite easy.

Basic doll- one head, a sphere shape. one body, a cylinder shape. two arms and two legs, four thin cylinder shapes. make sure you leave a tail on all to sew. Last is just details. eyes, ears, mouth, nose, shoes, clothes. Easy accessories include- hats, purses, capes, masks, backpacks, etc.

Have fun! I'll post some pics of my crocheted friends soon. Until then, happy crocheting!

No comments: