Monday, November 28, 2011

Large Amigurumi Doll Tutorial

I found this free amigurumi doll pattern a while back and thought I'd share it.  It's a rather large doll.  I would say if you have one special little girl, this would be a great gift to make for her.  Not ideal for my situation at the moment.  It is Christmas time and I have about a dozen kids I need to make presents for.  Maybe for my one and only daughter, I could set aside the time for this dolly.  Of course, it's hard to hide the creation of something this big, but then again, she started kindergarten this year.  :)  Maybe it's possible after all.

http://stitch.hellooperator.net/free-patterns/amigurumi-doll/

Check out the tutorial.  Also, if you are going to make this for a child under three, sew on felt for eyes instead of buttons.  Happy crafting!

No comments: