Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Steenta's Creations Update

I like to think of myself as both an artist and artisan. I have many things that I make by hand. Now, you may be able to find some of those items in a store near you. If you are in the Louisiana area, check out the Fashion Frog in Farmerville, where some of my creations are now waiting for you to come by and purchase them. Watermelon purses, this is the home of the Watermelon Festival anyway, necklaces, earrings, anklets, and much more.

If you are not in the area, do not fret, I am also going to be putting up some of my wonderful hand crocheted anklets on the etsy site. www.steenta.etsy.com From every anklet sale, I donate $1 to St. Jude in memory of my Mimi who supported their cause for as long as I can remember.

I do more than just jewelry, don't forget about my adorable baby booties, which I'll probably be putting on the etsy site too. I have some other things in the works too. Also caricatures, illustrations, paintings, portraits, charcoal drawings. Want to have something commissioned, contact me through my etsy store.

Thanks to everyone who's already taken an interest in my creations!

No comments: