Saturday, May 30, 2009

A new digital camera

I was looking over some of the pictures I took of my children and decided it was time to look for a new digital camera. I have been wanting to get a new digital camera for a while now. I really wanted to get a DSLR, but I think I'll wait until I can buy it without feeling guilty. Our money is pretty tight right now. We just started a health insurance plan that takes $120 from our income every week. That's right I said week, not month, week! That comes to about $500 a month. That was the max amount of money we could save a month. I don't think we are going to be moving out on our own anytime soon, we just don't have enough money. So you would think that I wouldn't be crazy enough to buy something so expensive. Well, it comes down to the fact that I do have some money saved. And when I think about looking back on the pictures of my children, I want them to be blur free. A lot of thought went into the decision, with some help from my technologically gifted husband. And the winner is......... the

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX150S!

Congratulations!You have been selected to be our family's new digital camera. You have a lot of responsibility now, don't let us down.

Here's a review of it with pictures taken with the camera--->LINK

No comments: