Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Random Rant

I am getting really annoyed with my current state of leech. I know that I do add to my family but since I am no longer in school, I feel like I'm not working towards anything anymore. I still don't feel bored or rested in any way though since I am constantly busy with a six month old and an almost three year old. Still I am contemplating adding more, by getting a certificate in graphic design. It's pretty inexpensive, I can do it online through my local university, and until I can conceivably re-enter college and work towards getting a bachelor degree, I'll at least have something to prove I am somewhat competent. Now I just have to see if I can convince my husband or father to help with the initial cost, since I am a leech. On another note, I do have some interest in my artwork and have been commissioned to do some caricatures. I guess I had better get to work. I don't want to be a leech forever. Now my only problem is not enough hours in the day, oh yeah and a baby who sleeps only when I do.

No comments: