Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Father's Day Comes Early for my Husband

I am so excited about the gift I got Garry for Father's day. It is awesome. I was trying to wait until Father's Day to give it to him, but I am not very good at that. He has to work then anyway, so we decided Father's Day would come early this year. I gave him his present yesterday. He started to open it up, and he was like wow, this is cool. It's a copper pen. I asked him a few days earlier what metal he liked best out of copper, titanium, chrome, and gold, because those are the metal options the guy who made it uses. Anyway, then he pulled the entire gift out of the case and freaked out. I was like, do you know what it is? And He said, "It's a pen with a circuit board in it."

It is really cool. I got it from this guy, Jim, on Etsy. His shop is called creativebark. You can visit his store at creativebark.etsy.com and see all the cool pens he has for sale. A very unique gift, one that is practical too. My husband loves his pen, overall it was a really good choice.

No comments: